The Significant, Major and Leadership Giving levels of philanthropy are critical to enabling St. Jude League to sustain our progress and are instrumental to achieving our mission.
Major and Leadership gifts represent a significant investment in St. Jude League’s mission to fund lasting community and human development. At this level of giving, the impact of your donation will ripple throughout entire communities, unlocking their greater potential.
Let us work with you to match your passions and interests with areas of need we address in our funded programs and projects.
With annual gifts totaling $2,500 or more, our Significant donors support vital needs for St. Jude League funded programs that deliver life-changing care to thousands of people we support locally, throughout the U.S. and around the world.
Significant Gifts of Hope Wall
Dana Martin – $3,500 designated to Chicagoland Youth After-school Leadership and Enrichment Programs
Anonymous – $3,000 designated to Areas of Greatest Need
With annual gifts totaling $5,000 or more, our Major donors provide foundation-building support for St. Jude League funded programs that deliver life-changing care to thousands of people we support locally, throughout the U.S. and around the world.
Major Gifts of Hope Wall
Diane Lutfy Frierdich – $5,000 designated to Food Insecurity Programs
With annual gifts totaling $10,000 or more, our Leadership donors provide transformative support for St. Jude League funded programs that sustain and plan for the future of Claretian-led initiatives for those in need we support locally, throughout the U.S. and around the world.
Leadership Gifts of Hope Wall
Anonymous – $50,000 designated to Affordable Housing and Emergency Shelter Programs
Anonymous – $10,000 designated to clean water and well projects in Cameroon
Major and Leadership donors receive special access to our work, receiving insider letters from our leadership, invitations to events, webcasts, meetings and other unique opportunities to connect directly with our team and mission delivery staff.
Ways your Gift Can Have Impact:
- Challenge philanthropic growth for new and existing donor with a matching gift initiative
- Accelerate the work of our overall mission by substantially contributing to the solid foundation of program expenses for a designated project
- Propel students in elementary and secondary schools to the next level by providing tuition assistance
- Empower choices for refugee families of forced mirgration, as they are able to diversify and increase their sources of income
- Invest in the continuity and expansion of youth after-school programs proven to increase graduation rates and college-bound enrollment
- Fund our work in a designated program or fund a significant portion of a project best matching your values and inspiration
- Designated program choices
- Brick and Mortar community investment
- Long-term patronage and endowment level program impact
- Structure Blended Giving Plans
Among the Benefits to You:
- A personal relationship with a philanthropy officer who will collaborate with you to structure your transformational commitment
- In-person and phone updates on how your gift is being used to its full potential
- Timely reports on the impact of your investment
- Exclusive invitations to web and in-person program site interactions
- Naming Opportunities