Log In to access Your Giving Account or Personal Fundraising Page
Donate by Mail
Donations of personal or bank issued checks and money orders can be mailed to:
St. Jude League Community Development
205 W. Monroe St., 8th Floor
Chicago, IL 60606
PayPal Giving Fund
PayPal users can add a quick and easy donation for the St. Jude League during each purchase at Checkout! PayPal covers 100% of the transaction fees, regardless of the amount of the donation to the St. Jude League. Each and every PayPal donation made to the St. Jude League really adds up!
How do I select the St. Jude League to be displayed at Checkout on my PayPal?
- Visit your PayPal App or the PayPal Giving Hub.
- Search for the St. Jude League.
- Choose the St. Jude League profile.
- Click the ♥️ (heart) icon.
- Choose to Give when you Checkout on PayPal!
We’re happy to assist you with making a charitable contribution via wire transfer.
To get started, please click here.
- St. Jude League prepares and manages comprehensive annual fund development plans that meet our financial goals.
- To ensure that our fundraising programs promote and support one seamless organization, affiliated programs coordinate and conduct fundraising efforts with full cooperation and disclosure.
- We ensure that annual fundraising and administration costs are underwritten by our parent organization.
- We communicate accurately and truthfully about the St. Jude League, our mission and the intended use of solicited funds.
- We respect the rights and wishes of donors, including the intended use of contributions and requests for donor anonymity.
- We have written policies governing the acceptance and disposition of charitable gifts.
- We have policies to govern staff, volunteers, consultants, contractors, businesses, and other organizations that solicit contributions on behalf of St. Jude League.
Donor Bill of Rights
St. Jude League adheres to the Donor Bill of Rights. (Created by the American Association of Fund Raising Counsel (AAFRC), Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP), the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), and the Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE))
The Donor Bill of Rights:
Philanthropy is based on voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to the quality of life. To ensure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the nonprofit organizations and causes they are asked to support, we declare that all donors have these rights:
- To be informed of the organization’s mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization may intend to share.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
Direct Marketing Association Standards
The Direct Marketing Association (DMA) is a trade association focused on ethical marketing standards. As a member, the St. Jude Leagues adheres to its standards and practices when sending direct mail to our constituents.
Learn more: Overview of DMA’s ethical business practices
Conflict of Interest
No individual, interested person or chapter shall engage in any course of conduct which may result in an actual or potential conflict of interest with the SJL. Staff, board members and their immediate family members may not derive personal, professional or proprietary benefit from any business or other opportunity to the detriment of the SJL.
The Audit Committee of the Claretian Missionaries is responsible for assisting St. Jude League leadership with financial oversight responsibilities, including the audit process and the code of ethics for the Executive Director, Treasurer and other principal accounting officers
St. Jude League’s Planned Giving team has resourceful guides available to you at no cost. To request yours, please click here.
Contact Planned Giving Team
We’d love to hear from you to assist with the variety of ways to ensure your legacy of philanthropy! Click here or telephone (800) 237-7783
Contact Fundraising Team
We’d love to hear from you and assist with your philanthropy planning. Click here or telephone (312) 544-8162.